Wednesday, March 04, 2009

x)

I slept at almost 12 midnight everyday. Eye bags getting darker & darker.

Lessons as usual. First period was e maths, Well. Lesson kinda boring. Cause mdm teng taught us all the topics for o's already. Every lesson revision, revision & revision. Next was ss. Laughed & talked alot with the usuals.

I FLUNKED MY SS TEST TERRIBLY AGAIN. Totally screwed up, can't wait to know my CA1 marks. OH MAN, I got to buck up!
No giving up
No giving up
No giving up

Every week there's at least 2-3 test.

After school, went for trainings. Weather is really bad these few days. Weather was crazy. Rained heavily, & then a few minutes later was sunny again.
Our team was like gg outdoor, indoor & outdoor again. Guess what, I went to play basketball instead of volleyball. How fun can it be. Hahaha. Im addicted to basketball, seriously.

Was called upon to join thomson csc team this year. Currently still considering.
Should I or Should not.

Shall keep a short post. Byeeeeee!

No comments: